- Joined
- Aug 9, 2020
- Messages
- 464
What application are you reporting this issue on?
fivem
What server is this happening on?
gta
Short description of the bug.
Map is big when I go into my police car and can't fix it
Description of the bug.
Sometimes when I go into my Police car my map is super big and I can't find a way to fix it.
What should be happening instead?
My map should be the small circle.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I don't know
Extra info? It only happens sometimes.
fivem
What server is this happening on?
gta
Short description of the bug.
Map is big when I go into my police car and can't fix it
Description of the bug.
Sometimes when I go into my Police car my map is super big and I can't find a way to fix it.
What should be happening instead?
My map should be the small circle.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I don't know
Extra info? It only happens sometimes.




