- Joined
- Mar 3, 2017
- Messages
- 981
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
eGO test week, fivem
Short description of the bug.
Unbalanced money making thing
Description of the bug.
i did the drug lab thing (steal/buy supplies, wait then sell) quite a few times and I think it's unbalanced. You get 3k worth of stock every time you steal supplies which takes like 20 minutes, then you have to wait a certain amt of time for it to turn into stock, and sell. in the current economy, I think this is unbalanced as it seems to be a lot better than most money-making methods
What should be happening instead?
Im not sure, less money? cooldowns? something like that.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Get drug lab and do the missions
Extra info? Not sure if it's like this on all of the labs, the cocaine lab is the one I have, weed one doesn't work at the moment so. we couldn't really test that.
edit: lab is 14,5k to buy
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
eGO test week, fivem
Short description of the bug.
Unbalanced money making thing
Description of the bug.
i did the drug lab thing (steal/buy supplies, wait then sell) quite a few times and I think it's unbalanced. You get 3k worth of stock every time you steal supplies which takes like 20 minutes, then you have to wait a certain amt of time for it to turn into stock, and sell. in the current economy, I think this is unbalanced as it seems to be a lot better than most money-making methods
What should be happening instead?
Im not sure, less money? cooldowns? something like that.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Get drug lab and do the missions
Extra info? Not sure if it's like this on all of the labs, the cocaine lab is the one I have, weed one doesn't work at the moment so. we couldn't really test that.
edit: lab is 14,5k to buy
Last edited:





