FiveM FiveM - FiveM - The CAD is too small

Meyers

meyers is a big dumb idiot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 26, 2018
Messages
445
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM

What server is this happening on?
FiveM

Short description of the bug.
The CAD is too small

Description of the bug.
When you open the CAD it's at a set size. However, that size is pretty unusable since it only gives you a very small portion of the already small screen to do things. I understand you can download the app, however I would prefer to be able to just do this in game.

What should be happening instead?
Make the CAD larger, similar to the old MDT

Describe how to replicate the bug.
/showcad

Extra info? https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/401381272011669514/846478004577501194/unknown.png?width=717&height=403
 
Yes please this. I've been trying out the whole separate CAD on another computer thing, it's just not ideal unless you have a solid setup which costs money lol It would be great if we could have CAD running smoothly and easily accessible ingame and increasing the size would greatly help with this. Maybe add a transparent mode.
 
I had one person on a small screen say it's too big, is it possible it's set to a specific resolution vs % of screen?
 
This bug report has been moved to the Tech Teams issue center, They will coordinate the issue from there. Look for a fix coming to this in the coming future!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top