FiveM FiveM - FiveM Test Server - Trucking Exp and Skill Points

NLE Floppa

Rookie
Joined
May 12, 2019
Messages
39
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM

What server is this happening on?
FiveM Test Server

Short description of the bug.
Trucking Exp and Skill Points

Description of the bug.
Maybe it isn't a bug. If you look at my Statistics for my Profile it is fair to say that I have done a decent amount of delivers. I'm wondering if the EXP and Skill points are working as they are intended. I have noticed that you only get EXP on jobs that are long distances and when u do short ones back to back the miles that you are accumulating don't give EXP meaning that you can only get an EXP for completing the longer Jobs.

The EXP bar has moved barely a Pixel and I have put about 8.5 hard hours of actual driving time. Because each trip is there and back. I haven't been able to level any skills at all. There are a total of 5 categories for each skill and 6 levels for each respective category. I haven't earned a skill point yet but assuming I get a skill point at 10 hours of driving which I do not expect to happen it would still take a month of driving 10 hours a day to get to MAX skill level. That is all speculation mind you but the point I'm trying to make is clear. The EXP rewarded should be greater or more frequently given for completing short jobs. Mind you this is all being done on the Freight Job because I am driving my own vehicle which is giving me WAY more Exp than the quick job. In conclusion, in 8.5 hours of in-game driving time, I have not earned a single Skill Point.

What should be happening instead?
I should be receiving skill points. At least 1 by now I feel like there should be some sort of reward early to keep people interested. I would like to have earned at least one skill point by now so that

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Driving

Extra info? I do not have a driver's license in the city if that matters.
 

Attachments

  • Profile stats for trucking.jpg
    Profile stats for trucking.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
This bug report has been moved to the Tech Teams issue center, They will coordinate the issue from there. Look for a fix coming to this in the coming future!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top