FiveM GTA FiveM - Whitelisted - random earthquake effect

Cryptic Strolski

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
779
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA FiveM

What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted

Short description of the bug.
random earthquake effect

Description of the bug.
Haven't figured out what is triggering it yet, but I will occassionally get this earthquake effect with perfect health and plenty of food and water as if the whole world is shaking. The only way to fix this is to leave the server and log back in.

What should be happening instead?
Not an earthquake

Describe how to replicate the bug.
No idea really

Extra info?
 
I believe this might a part of the Skeletal System and part of being under 100% health or having head trauma. Please attempt to recreate this with these parameters met.
 
It is not related to head trauma, 100% health and no injured body parts each time.

It happened to me again today while I was in the middle of a conversation.
 
There WAS a running theory that it might be related to some underlying stress system that's currently hidden if that's actually a thing?
 
There WAS a running theory that it might be related to some underlying stress system that's currently hidden if that's actually a thing?
I believe there is possibly a partial script that is causing this lemme look into it a little bit.
 
I believe there is possibly a partial script that is causing this lemme look into it a little bit.
The earthquake effect is exactly what happens when you're stressed out in other servers. Pretty sure that's what it is.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top