Delivered GTA V FiveM- Fishing Location

Sammy3345

Rookie
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Messages
42
Hello! I had a thought that involves keeping the sell location for the legal fish somewhere next to the water. The first fishing spot, located off great ocean highway, was an active dock that allowed for fishermen to interact with others while selling close by. The main point of this is not the easier ability to sell the fish, but it makes it so fishermen will group up at a dock/harbor and engage socially more often than not.

Currently, the only time i run into other fisherman is one time at the sell location. I was absolutely in love with fishing the first day; when people would pull up to the dock from out deep into the ocean bringing a load of fish to sell. It was enjoyable and I think a simple location change to a dock or harbor will keep people engaged!

- Arjun
 
Upvote 0
Hello! I had a thought that involves keeping the sell location for the legal fish somewhere next to the water. The first fishing spot, located off great ocean highway, was an active dock that allowed for fishermen to interact with others while selling close by. The main point of this is not the easier ability to sell the fish, but it makes it so fishermen will group up at a dock/harbor and engage socially more often than not.

Currently, the only time i run into other fisherman is one time at the sell location. I was absolutely in love with fishing the first day; when people would pull up to the dock from out deep into the ocean bringing a load of fish to sell. It was enjoyable and I think a simple location change to a dock or harbor will keep people engaged!

- Arjun
Thank you for this recommendation, The GTA Leadership team will be discussing this at the leadership level, and then we will return back to you with more information.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top