FiveM GTA FiveM - Whitelisted - Unsynchronized damage causing problems for vehicles

Cryptic Strolski

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
779
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA FiveM

What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted

Short description of the bug.
Unsynchronized damage causing problems for vehicles

Description of the bug.
Basically where the server sees me occasionally and where I see me can be two different things. I just pulled off the side of a street and the light pole 15 feet away from me went down. I drove to the mechanic shop and I did indeed take enough damage to require repairs. This is also an issue when you have a passenger and they see you hit something in their eyes that you didn't hit in your eyes, yet your vehicle still takes damage.

This is a problem because it basically means due to server unsynchronization issues, we are constantly taking damage from just driving safely.

What should be happening instead?
Vehicle should only take damage when I come into collision with something in my eyes as the driver.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Drive around town

Extra info?
 
This is a result of desync. This has nothing to do with the server. It has to do with a poor connection.
 
Back
Top