Counter-Strike: Source When you decide to play on the CS:S Server XD

Cinnamon Toast

The Best Cereal
=(e)=
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
697


I was just chillin on the server and got a collateral with the scout I thought I would share with yall XD
Also dont mind the french my bad I was in the moment :3



Also this!
I'm done sharing thanks for listening to my TED Talk :D
 
Last edited:


I was just chillin on the server and got a collateral with the scout I thought I would share with yall XD
Also dont mind the french my bad I was in the moment :3



Also this!
I'm done sharing thanks for listening to my TED Talk :D

Thanks for the evidence this user will be ban for cheating
 


I was just chillin on the server and got a collateral with the scout I thought I would share with yall XD
Also dont mind the french my bad I was in the moment :3



Also this!
I'm done sharing thanks for listening to my TED Talk :D

''We should play there together, I am the most annoying guy with scout there.''
 

Latest posts

Back
Top