- Joined
- Sep 2, 2019
- Messages
- 779
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA FiveM
What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted
Short description of the bug.
Panic button activates on G press while alive
Description of the bug.
I went to go repair my vehicle at the repair shop at 602, when I pressed G to repair, it activated my officer down call. When I pulled out of the spot and pressed G again, it activated my officer down call. When I stepped out of my vehicle and pressed G, it activated my officer down call. I asked another officer to do the same from his location, G had no effect. I had him come down to the repair shop and try repairing his vehicle pressing G and he had no effect.
I had him step out of the vehicle and I assaulted him once, he pressed G, nothing happened. I downed him and got him back up, he pressed G while standing and it activated his downed officer call, any time after this it activated his downed officer call.
My theory is that when you sustain an injury that downs you and heal yourself, but don't go to the hospital to recover, it enables the officer down key until you go to the hospital.
What should be happening instead?
G should ONLY activate the downed officer call when you are physically downed on the ground, not when you are standing or alive and moving in any way
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Sustain a downed injury as an officer or medic, heal yourself, press G.
Extra info?
GTA FiveM
What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted
Short description of the bug.
Panic button activates on G press while alive
Description of the bug.
I went to go repair my vehicle at the repair shop at 602, when I pressed G to repair, it activated my officer down call. When I pulled out of the spot and pressed G again, it activated my officer down call. When I stepped out of my vehicle and pressed G, it activated my officer down call. I asked another officer to do the same from his location, G had no effect. I had him come down to the repair shop and try repairing his vehicle pressing G and he had no effect.
I had him step out of the vehicle and I assaulted him once, he pressed G, nothing happened. I downed him and got him back up, he pressed G while standing and it activated his downed officer call, any time after this it activated his downed officer call.
My theory is that when you sustain an injury that downs you and heal yourself, but don't go to the hospital to recover, it enables the officer down key until you go to the hospital.
What should be happening instead?
G should ONLY activate the downed officer call when you are physically downed on the ground, not when you are standing or alive and moving in any way
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Sustain a downed injury as an officer or medic, heal yourself, press G.
Extra info?








