- Joined
- Nov 23, 2010
- Messages
- 1,957
Before I realised who Saturns was, I honestly thought it was you who had been promoted and changed your name.@Saturns bruh give me my pfp back
Before I realised who Saturns was, I honestly thought it was you who had been promoted and changed your name.@Saturns bruh give me my pfp back
Yeah that's it. The overplayed maps are voted because it's easy to rebel (VIP/Kwejsi and more) or because they are known by absolutely everyones (Clouds, Minecraft, Arcade, Undertale, etc..) and also because there are good games in it for some.yes tbh. Its always the maps that rarely get voted in that I have the most fun on, like that one where the ct's turn into chickens or overcooked. It's a shame that everyone plays like 6 maps cause we never get to play the fun ones imo. The T's just vote for whatever is rebel easy