GTA - Five M Reset SErver - Unable to repair body

LeviTheDegu

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 31, 2010
Messages
1,379
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA

What server is this happening on?
Five M Reset SErver

Short description of the bug.
Unable to repair body

Description of the bug.
Attempting to Repair body results in an error "no vehicle nearby"

What should be happening instead?
should be able to repair body

Describe how to replicate the bug.
1) Damage body of vehcile
2) Optional: place on lift
3) attempt to repair body using F3
4) receive error "no vehicle nearby"

Extra info?
 
I'm pretty sure you have to jack up the car using the car jack to repair it's body but I could be mistaken.
 
Yes like Echo stated above, you are required to put the vehicle on the lift to repair the Engine, Along with that it also requires the vehicle to be placed on a CarJack to be repaired in the body. If you can please reattempt this issue with the information I provided above.
 
Back
Top