Five M - Five M Reset SErver - Los Santos Customs - you are not a registered mechanic

LeviTheDegu

EGO Addict
Joined
Jul 31, 2010
Messages
1,379
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Five M

What server is this happening on?
Five M Reset SErver

Short description of the bug.
Los Santos Customs - you are not a registered mechanic

Description of the bug.
When attempting to personalize a vehicle at los santo customs I am getting an error that I am not a registered mechanic even though I have my job set to mechanic

What should be happening instead?
should be able to customize

Describe how to replicate the bug.
1) set job to mechanic
2) take player owned vehicle to a customs shop
3) attempt to personalize
4) Error "You are not a registered mechanic"

Extra info?
 
I will be moving this bug report to the Tech Teams issue center, They will coordinate the issue from there. Look for a fix coming to this in the coming future!
 
Back
Top