- Joined
- Aug 20, 2018
- Messages
- 735
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CS:GO
What server is this happening on?
Jailbreak
Short description of the bug.
!hide leaving one person visible
Description of the bug.
When I activated !hide today on undertale one person was left visible. I think the reason the T got left out was because he had the MAC-10 that gives you flames, so that might have somehow interfered. Just my uneducated guess.
What should be happening instead?
All Ts should be hidden
Describe how to replicate the bug.
!hide in a group of Ts,not sure how to consistently replicate it
Extra info? https://youtu.be/VLfo8SUm3vI
CS:GO
What server is this happening on?
Jailbreak
Short description of the bug.
!hide leaving one person visible
Description of the bug.
When I activated !hide today on undertale one person was left visible. I think the reason the T got left out was because he had the MAC-10 that gives you flames, so that might have somehow interfered. Just my uneducated guess.
What should be happening instead?
All Ts should be hidden
Describe how to replicate the bug.
!hide in a group of Ts,not sure how to consistently replicate it
Extra info? https://youtu.be/VLfo8SUm3vI









