- Joined
- Sep 2, 2019
- Messages
- 779
When collecting evidence on a crime scene, you can ONLY collect three pieces of evidence. Now I realize that there may be some limitation to how many you can test based on the documentation that is provided at the forensic results being limited in size. But I'm thinking more so make it so that the limitation is on the testing end, not the pickup end. So when you go to test forensics, you can only test 3 pieces of evidence at a time, but you can carry as much as you want.
As it stands, for a decent sized scene full of evidence, you need a team of 4+ officers just to clear a scene of evidence. I would like to see it that one officer can investigate and gather evidence, perhaps it simply takes time to do so with each piece if that is the concern.
Currently being limited to only picking up 3 pieces of evidence is a hindrance to investigations in my opinion.
As it stands, for a decent sized scene full of evidence, you need a team of 4+ officers just to clear a scene of evidence. I would like to see it that one officer can investigate and gather evidence, perhaps it simply takes time to do so with each piece if that is the concern.
Currently being limited to only picking up 3 pieces of evidence is a hindrance to investigations in my opinion.
Upvote
0




