- Joined
- Jan 2, 2007
- Messages
- 1,067
Hey guys, Chie & I are back from our honeymoon. I like the new site. 
We went from Germany down to Italy, stopped in Japan for a day to make a brief visit to Chie's parents, Australia, and back. It was a bit hectic moving around a lot, but we got to see and do a lot of fun things, especially since with the jetlag we never slept.
It still may be a week or two before I jump back into the game, but I'm just informing ya'll that we're back and I'm gonna be active in the community again. See you guys around!

We went from Germany down to Italy, stopped in Japan for a day to make a brief visit to Chie's parents, Australia, and back. It was a bit hectic moving around a lot, but we got to see and do a lot of fun things, especially since with the jetlag we never slept.
It still may be a week or two before I jump back into the game, but I'm just informing ya'll that we're back and I'm gonna be active in the community again. See you guys around!











