Tf2

47

Famous
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
418
how well is the game of TF2 guys?? i wanna see how good is between 1-10 scale.
 
It's pretty funny :)

I just played it a lot the last 2 days but if you play it to much it will get a bit boring and then you don't wanna play it for a while (That's how I feel it)

- I play Day of Defeat: Source more than Team Fortress 2 :)

Team Fortress 2: 8/10
 
It's a great game, and were it not for eGO I'd have been done with it before now. I'd give it a 9/10, but Rasmus is right, it does get kind of repetitive after a while.
 
I started off in this clan by playing TF2 and by far it's still the best in my opinion. I've moved onto CSS and DOD now and I still find new things to do in tf2 everyday. I say get it. Seriously the best 20 bucks I ever spent.
 
Its good, one of the best games I've played.

I feel sorry for the people playing on Free Weekend, as the Pyro update is coming and they aren't getting a feel for the entire game.
 
I mean wow. When you play this game.. You'll be like 'I QUIT TEH OTHER GAMES! TF2 FOR TEH UB3R W1N!!!111!!"

I'll rate it... hmm... 4853973495703974896348450864/10.


:eek:
 
its a great game, and I dissagree with dooda that it isnt a game for skill. It is true that the game focuses much more on teamwork and that a single player can't win a map by himself (usualy), but if you really are a great player then it comes through and you can pretty much dominate the other team just like in cs or whatever else.
 
You can't express a complex opinion numerically. I hate reviews which rely more on numbers than actual criticism.

Sigh.

10/10
 
Probably one of the best all-around FUN multiplayer game out there.

Its funny, interesting, low learning curve, and just-plain, whizzbang, fun!!

9/10
 
i playd it at my friends house, it got really boring fast, but thats just me. 4/10
 
It is the most balanced game I have ever played, there is no dominating class and if you want to win you have to apply the true concept of teamwork.
 
Back
Top