FiveM FiveM - EdgeGamers - Scroll wheel on screen

meoweievui

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
May 6, 2021
Messages
24
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM

What server is this happening on?
EdgeGamers

Short description of the bug.
Scroll wheel on screen

Description of the bug.
There is a scroll wheel just stuck on the right side of my screen in game. I've cleared out my cache folder and relogged a handful of times and it seems to be stuck there.

What should be happening instead?
There shouldn't be one there.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Unsure, It appeared last night and went away when I relogged but it's stuck now :(

Extra info? I have a screen shot of it if needed!
 
I will be moving this bug report to the Tech Teams issue center, They will coordinate the issue from there. Look for a fix coming to this in the coming future!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top