Grand Theft Auto 5 Five M - Edgegamers Five M - I am not able to pull my phone out and use it.

KentrellDavis

I made one post
Joined
May 12, 2021
Messages
12
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Grand Theft Auto 5 Five M

What server is this happening on?
Edgegamers Five M

Short description of the bug.
I am not able to pull my phone out and use it.

Description of the bug.
It will not let me use my phone. other players are able to it seems to be just me. I have a phone, I bought a new one, re logged a bunch of times and it still doesn't work.

What should be happening instead?
I should be able to pull my phone out with the F1 muscle and use it no problem like every one else, it is just not working for me.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
I dont know what it means by replicate it just happened out of nowhere I don't know how to make it happen again.

Extra info?
 
If necessary you might have to reset your binds to default and reattempt to pull out your phone, if this doesn't work please let me know.
 
K KentrellDavis With the implementation of the New inventory, it should have completely removed any issues you were facing with attempting to use items. If F1 doesn't allow you to open your phone try to open it with the Hotbar slot you have your phone in.
 
Back
Top