FiveM GTA FiveM - Whitelisted - Car died and tires go flat on entry LOL

Cryptic Strolski

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
779
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA FiveM

What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted

Short description of the bug.
Car died and tires go flat on entry LOL

Description of the bug.
Hopped into car, engine immediately died and tires went flat

What should be happening instead?
NOT THIS

Describe how to replicate the bug.
I really have no idea

Extra info? https://clips.twitch.tv/SpikyHealthyPorcupineTBTacoRight-B9jeP3nnM8BeX_CW
 
Not tech nor do I know FiveM back end but trying to be a helping hand- what car, any car mods, and does this happen every time you get in a car? Edit i'm on mobile and did not see the video :)
 
I will be moving this bug report to the Tech Teams issue center, They will coordinate the issue from there. Look for a fix coming to this in the coming future!
 
Back
Top