- Joined
- Apr 6, 2021
- Messages
- 8
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Grand Theft Auto V
What server is this happening on?
"EdgeGamers Chapter 2 | Beta Testing |" IP: gta.edgegamers.com
Short description of the bug.
Hatchets wont work
Description of the bug.
Every time I purchase a hatchet (which was five times), I cannot pull it out into my hands when it is in a hotbar. I try to move it in my inventory, but it says that there was nothing in my inventory to move and it dissapears
What should be happening instead?
It should be pulled out when its in the selected hotbar and not dissapear
Describe how to replicate the bug.
All you have to do is buy a hatchet and try to use it
Extra info?
Grand Theft Auto V
What server is this happening on?
"EdgeGamers Chapter 2 | Beta Testing |" IP: gta.edgegamers.com
Short description of the bug.
Hatchets wont work
Description of the bug.
Every time I purchase a hatchet (which was five times), I cannot pull it out into my hands when it is in a hotbar. I try to move it in my inventory, but it says that there was nothing in my inventory to move and it dissapears
What should be happening instead?
It should be pulled out when its in the selected hotbar and not dissapear
Describe how to replicate the bug.
All you have to do is buy a hatchet and try to use it
Extra info?




