Delivered FIVEM GTA 5 Suggestion. Density of activities within the city and other Misc. things.

OmgWtfNamesTaken

Famous
=(e)=
Joined
May 23, 2020
Messages
440
Hey LE and GTA dev team,

I have been playing on the server a little bit lately whenever I have some downtime and I have to say the server seems to be performing well and everything seems fresh!
Here are just some of the things I have figured I would suggest to help gameplay.

Moving some of the activities outside of the city.

Currently, most of the jobs, most of the criminal activities and most of the things you need to make money are all smack dab in the middle of the city.
This promotes the same thing we had last wipe where no one really RPed outside of the city center.
My suggestions to prevent this from happening again would be to have the car stealing jobs based in either Sandy Shores or Paleto. While having the car spawns in different locations around the map or around the city.
This would promote..
More difficulty for actually getting the car back in one piece. Allowing for a bigger yield when it comes to pay.
Would allow police to actually have effective speed traps on the highway.
Would bring some form of RP out of the city and promote people to interact outside of the vicinity of PDM and MRPD.


Money Launderer location.

I think this guy would be better suited at a location further outside of the city at one of the many small shops.
IRL most money laundering in my city is done VIA nail salons, barber shops and or small bars/restaurants and nightclubs.

Items to heal the player without having to seek medical attention.

Currently, having to go to the hospital every time you fall down or take a small amount of damage can get stale. Especially when there is no EMS or doctors online. I would suggest we add painkillers (illegal and regular) Illegal painkillers would heal HP and eliminate skeleton damage for a short period of time. This means that if I get shot or break my leg, I still have to go to the hospital I just have the choice to pop a few pain meds and get myself out of trouble first. Regular medication would eliminate the skeleton damage for a short period of time but not heal HP. One of the biggest gripes with the last wipe was that gun play was not satisfying at all. With items able to help heal and keep you in the fight, it would make gun play a lot more enjoyable for all parties. It also gives people another job or item to use and keep track of. Consumable items are extremely important to have in order to provide a way to get money out of the economy.

This rounds up what suggestions I would like to make for the time being, as I play more I am sure I will come up with more. I appreciate you time in looking through these and look forward to seeing all the new and old faces on the server again.

Best Regards,
OmgWtfNamesTaken
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
First of all, I appreciate you taking the time to write out this suggestion, the GTA leadership team will be reviewing this suggestion and we will get back to you with more information soon.
 
Back
Top