- Joined
- Sep 21, 2017
- Messages
- 89
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Grand Theft Auto V
What server is this happening on?
Edgegamers FiveM RP
Short description of the bug.
Can't give car keys
Description of the bug.
I've tried to give a friend of mine one of my extra vehicles using the /givekeys command and it didn't work. I also tried transferring it to their garage using the garage menu and that didn't work either. The only thing that does work is /givecarkeys which only lends them for a short amount of time.
What should be happening instead?
The other player should receive the vehicle as their own.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Try giving a vehicle you own to another player and nothing will happen.
Extra info? I thought it was because I was financing the vehicle, but I paid it off fully and that still didn't work.
Grand Theft Auto V
What server is this happening on?
Edgegamers FiveM RP
Short description of the bug.
Can't give car keys
Description of the bug.
I've tried to give a friend of mine one of my extra vehicles using the /givekeys command and it didn't work. I also tried transferring it to their garage using the garage menu and that didn't work either. The only thing that does work is /givecarkeys which only lends them for a short amount of time.
What should be happening instead?
The other player should receive the vehicle as their own.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Try giving a vehicle you own to another player and nothing will happen.
Extra info? I thought it was because I was financing the vehicle, but I paid it off fully and that still didn't work.






