Not Planned Addition to the Discord/TS bot

Luffy

Join Member Services
=(eGO)=
Joined
Jun 23, 2018
Messages
2,469
Since the new bot has been added to the discord with the command !verify to verify your account via maul, it would be cool if possible to be able to assign you the cake role via TeamSpeak/discord without leadership assigning you it with it being based on the birthday you provided via maul/account, seems kinda pointless/niche but sounds cool
 
Upvote 0
it's not stored in maul so it would have to be requested through the forums and I'm not sure the bot is setup to query the forums endpoints so it sounds like a lot of work for a cosmetic like that :ROFLMAO:
 
In time this would be nice, but this is something that likely will be shelved. crc can corrrect me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure the bot is still beta, and not final product. I believe there is still quite a bucket list of discord stuff to be done, but this would be a awesome addition in time. I think more and more Discord will be vertically intergrated, but only time will tell.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top