- Joined
- Sep 21, 2017
- Messages
- 89
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Grand Theft Auto V
What server is this happening on?
Edgegamers FiveM RP
Short description of the bug.
Can't see most of the hairstyles
Description of the bug.
I can't see any of the hair options past #36, they are all bald instead.
What should be happening instead?
I should be able to see the hair options.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Not sure how to replicate the bug, the rest of my friends are able to see all the hair options.
Extra info? I used to be able to see the hair options and I was using one, and I changed my hat at the train station. when i took off the hat, I noticed I was bald instead of having my hair.
Grand Theft Auto V
What server is this happening on?
Edgegamers FiveM RP
Short description of the bug.
Can't see most of the hairstyles
Description of the bug.
I can't see any of the hair options past #36, they are all bald instead.
What should be happening instead?
I should be able to see the hair options.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Not sure how to replicate the bug, the rest of my friends are able to see all the hair options.
Extra info? I used to be able to see the hair options and I was using one, and I changed my hat at the train station. when i took off the hat, I noticed I was bald instead of having my hair.






