- Joined
- Aug 9, 2020
- Messages
- 464
What application are you reporting this issue on?
fivem
What server is this happening on?
fivem
Short description of the bug.
stock says 0 but can buy
Description of the bug.
when I go to a convenient store some things say they have zero stock but I can still purchase it
What should be happening instead?
should be unable to purchase the item with 0 stock
Describe how to replicate the bug.
go to a convenient store and find something that has zero stock then buy it
Extra info?
fivem
What server is this happening on?
fivem
Short description of the bug.
stock says 0 but can buy
Description of the bug.
when I go to a convenient store some things say they have zero stock but I can still purchase it
What should be happening instead?
should be unable to purchase the item with 0 stock
Describe how to replicate the bug.
go to a convenient store and find something that has zero stock then buy it
Extra info?





