Delivered CSGO - Jailbreak - sm_fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

sopheyy

<3
Joined
Nov 23, 2010
Messages
1,957
Hi, fellow jailbreakers.

This isn't much of a change, and it isn't the biggest deal - but I don't think it's too hard to change either.
When a warden is fired, it is usually for admining purposes, which means that the Ts should not receive a freeday. I don't think it warrants a freeday, but it has not been specified anywhere in the rules (to my knowledge) nor on the server when a warden is fired.

I think a simple addition to the message in chat would bring a lot of clarification and prevent many (free)kills.

Screenshot of how the message displays now:
1623965199472.png



Having a message that says:
[JB] x has fired the warden!
[JB] Previous orders remain until new orders are given - guards must type !w or it will be a freeday in 10 seconds.


Similar to when a warden passes:
1623965105811.png


Thanks \o
 
Upvote 0
Ye, it would be good, but whenever we fire a warden after the round has started, typically the CT's are blindsided by this and the round just devolves into a freeday. It's a good change, but would it do anything different?
 
Ye, it would be good, but whenever we fire a warden after the round has started, typically the CT's are blindsided by this and the round just devolves into a freeday. It's a good change, but would it do anything different?
Maybe it won't - but then the CTs are at least aware that they're allowed to kill the Ts not following the last given command and the Ts are aware that they're supposed to.

As mentioned, it's quite rare that we do fire the warden, but in the rare cases that we are forced to, it would be a nice addition.
 
i mean not like it will change lot of since they probably are not reading chat and when a warden gets fired someone take it fast, but yeah why not it should have the same message as when warden passes
 
i mean not like it will change lot of since they probably are not reading chat and when a warden gets fired someone take it fast, but yeah why not it should have the same message as when warden passes
Yea. As I said - it's not the biggest of deals, but I don't think it requires a lot of work to "fix" it.
 
Correct me if I am wrong, when warden is fired or passes the last command stays unless a new one is given, or if fired for admining, maybe admins should specify a fair command that persists till new command. I don't think it's explicitly stated that it is a free day.
 
Correct me if I am wrong, when warden is fired or passes the last command stays unless a new one is given, or if fired for admining, maybe admins should specify a fair command that persists till new command. I don't think it's explicitly stated that it is a free day.
It doesn't explicitly say it's a freeday. But it doesn't explicitly say that it isn't either.
Nowhere in the rules is "A warden has been fired" clarification, and I thought this was an easy fix.

Easy to read for new players and easy to maneuver no matter if you're guard or prisoner.
 
I agree an indicator should he displayed and a rile clarification could be made. It might be purposely left ambiguous, so I'd use discretion
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top