Whats next o.O

Kody

Thread Junky
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
919
Just wondering what you all think the next update/meet the team will be. Be nice to see what you all think or eventuall know.


Im not sure, i think it might be spy considering pyros are a spys worst enemy.

Tell me what you think the new class will be and what the new weapons for said class might be!!
 
ya its a great game, lot differnt than DODS for sure, but i love it enough to call it my favorite game. Im sure youlll love it if you get it. Itll just take time like all games.
 
Theories:

Meet The Pyro or Meet The Medic

Demoman Achievements or Soldier Achievements

:rolleyes:
 
I'm thinking they will save "Meet the Pyro" for last, because then they will have to reveal whether the pyro is a man or woman. Up next, I'm hoping for "Meet the Medic"

As for the updates, I'm thinking they will do soldier or heavy.
 
I can see either the heavy or the soldier for the next weapons update.

I'd like to see the pyro video next just to hear muffled speech as an intelligent being, then him/her/w.e slicing people with the axtinguisher. I can imagine the medic one being pretty funny too.
 
I'm gonna throw this out there... Heavy Weapons Guy *lolololol* will probably be updated. And I think it will be Meet the Medic or Spy... ;)
At least I hope...
 
My favorite class is heavy so new heavy stufff would be nice, The only new weap i can think of would be brass knuckles on his fists, but other than that i have no idea
 
Back
Top