- Joined
- Oct 6, 2019
- Messages
- 290
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
Chapter 2
Short description of the bug.
Logging whilst being sent to jail
Description of the bug.
After I was booked, and began the process of going to jail, whilst looking at "the clouds" as GTA players call it, I F8 quit. Because of this when I logged on today I am in jail however I have no Jail time displayed at the bottom of my screen, and consequently am stuck in jail :/
What should be happening instead?
Jail timer should be at the bottom of my screen
Describe how to replicate the bug.
As you are being jailed and you get taken to look at "the clouds" F8 quit
Extra info? stuck in jail - not cool
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
Chapter 2
Short description of the bug.
Logging whilst being sent to jail
Description of the bug.
After I was booked, and began the process of going to jail, whilst looking at "the clouds" as GTA players call it, I F8 quit. Because of this when I logged on today I am in jail however I have no Jail time displayed at the bottom of my screen, and consequently am stuck in jail :/
What should be happening instead?
Jail timer should be at the bottom of my screen
Describe how to replicate the bug.
As you are being jailed and you get taken to look at "the clouds" F8 quit
Extra info? stuck in jail - not cool








