FiveM FiveM Whitelisted server - Whitelisted - Gun gets stuck out

Cryptic Strolski

Thread Junky
=(e)=
Joined
Sep 2, 2019
Messages
779
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM Whitelisted server

What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted

Short description of the bug.
Gun gets stuck out

Description of the bug.
I ran out of ammo in my gun, attempted to put it away and it wouldn't store. No matter if I moved it around the inventory, nothing. I would hit the hotkey for the weapon and it simply would not leave my hand. OBVIOUSLY this was a problem because we can't just be walking around town with a gun in hand lol I had to relog to fix this.

What should be happening instead?
Should be able to holster gun.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Use gun until you are ENTIRELY out of ammo, try to holster. I personally have not attempted to recreate this yet so I don't know if it was a one off incident or not.

Extra info?
 
Thank you for reporting this incident,
I have elevated it to the EdgeGamers Grand Theft Auto Tech Team's center for issues, they will attempt to fix this issue from there. Be on the lookout for a fix coming soon.
 
Back
Top