Not Planned New credit system? TTT

BloK

Certified Shooter
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Messages
165
I've been thinking, not a big idea. but what about a credit system. for examples. !knife can be bought via credits by playtime. consecutive hours can multiply. even to buy T rounds. Maybe even some player models, trails. and for DS we could add new colours for chat name and text. and can buy the colours with the credits. idk just an idea :D let me know what you guys think
 
Upvote 1
Maybe even some player models, trails. and for DS we could add new colours for chat name and text. and can buy the colours with the credits.
I suggested this forevers ago when I was an e still.

Most people didn't really like the idea as our server is a pretty vanilla server. There's no flashing, bright lights, trails, models etc. Which after playing for a while, really made sense.

Personally, I don't like them anymore.
-1
 
i feel that :) thank you for the opinion. how about the credit system? for t rounds/knifes etc? pretty small but
 
We can't restrict !knife with a credit system, even if unmotorized. Valve the big mean and they ban servers.

As for a Credit system in TT, I think it can be a slippery slope from cool & useful to too much & away from the point.

Like previously mentioned, thus had been suggested before, I believe I had some critiques on some of those as well, worth checking out for stuff I might not be thinking about now.
 
-1
I think buying T rounds would mess up the way TTT is played, if someone were to stack up credits they could buy themselves T rounds every round, it just wouldn't feel the same. Same goes with trails, models and all that stuff, TTT just feels waay to different and completely un-natural I guess.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top