Not Planned Scoutz knivez server?

BloK

Certified Shooter
=(e)=
Joined
Apr 6, 2021
Messages
165
Not like its gonna happen i know theres an awp server. but scouts with low grav SHEEEEESH. just looking how people would feel about it
 
Upvote 0
-1. I want to see a 1vv1 server before this. This is too similar to awls for my taste(I know the difference, I still think this is essentially the same worth lower gravity.) We need something like a 1v1 server to facilitate all types of 1v1 combat, where we can expand and do customthings to it.
 
-1. I want to see a 1vv1 server before this. This is too similar to awls for my taste(I know the difference, I still think this is essentially the same worth lower gravity.) We need something like a 1v1 server to facilitate all types of 1v1 combat, where we can expand and do customthings to it.
1v1 server would pop off tho
 
Greetings!
Just saw this now and I have a few thoughts about this. People sometimes come on awp and say its fun but it would be more fun with an scoutknivez server.


@Custom Stats
Is there any way to put the idea into work? Not with a new server because that would make the awp server die, or get even less played than it already is.
Could we make the awp server a bit more like a testing server, a few awp maps with only awp, a few scoutknivez with lowgrav and scout only and a few maps with arenas?

I am very aware that we have an mg server with this but he mg server is more minigames and courses, this server could be a small experimental server and testing new stuff out.


Update: I know such thing won't be an easy target but we can always help each other out.
 
Last edited:
Why not make it a 1v1 server at that point. Get the best of all three worlds and maybe we could grow off it.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top