Greetings folks of EGO.
Over the last few days I have been wondering around the only AWP server.
I am here to make a suggestion about adding special rounds. Goosesk and 4g0tt3nSou1 had already made a suggestion to add knife rounds.
I was thinking of suggesting the same and other rounds such as:
(Knife)
Low gravity
Speed
Deagle
Auto
Scout
The way of delivering could be that every 10 rounds we could have a automatically vote that players get to choose what they want.
To not make the system not get a majority or revote a lot, you could always make a system of 3 random options and then players choose one of those three.
https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/365281/
https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/362517
Over the last few days I have been wondering around the only AWP server.
I am here to make a suggestion about adding special rounds. Goosesk and 4g0tt3nSou1 had already made a suggestion to add knife rounds.
I was thinking of suggesting the same and other rounds such as:
(Knife)
Low gravity
Speed
Deagle
Auto
Scout
The way of delivering could be that every 10 rounds we could have a automatically vote that players get to choose what they want.
To not make the system not get a majority or revote a lot, you could always make a system of 3 random options and then players choose one of those three.
Sources to Goo and 4g0tt3n:https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/365281/
https://www.edgegamers.com/threads/362517
Upvote
0
