Not Planned [Discord] Not spam only I the not vhannel

4g0tt3nSou1

All you had to do was follow the D*** Train, CJ
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
1,206
I am loving the continued support and the desire that eGO is presenting regarding discord. The new games and currency system is a great way to keep activity strong in the discord. But does the commands from the bots need to be in like every channel? I think not. Please make it so topic-specific rooms are unable to use those commands in those channels! It get hard to participate in discuasions in between long strings of commands and having them show up as in reads in channels I don't want to mute because I'm active in those areas.
 
Upvote 2
Hi 4g0tt3nSou1 4g0tt3nSou1 I believe this was covered by

Legend — 07/05/2021
Happy Monday! Reminder to utilize the #bot-commands channel for your !daily and !work rewards. After a week since it’s been implemented, there’s been enough time to explore the use of economy commands and we should move those out of our typical conversation channels.
 
I'd agree but it's not stopping people from doing it. The bot is highly customizable, doing this would be as simple as going to the commands on its panel and blacklisting the channel.

I believe its not a question if people continue to do this, but when, So why have the eco commands even be allowed to be used in those channels on the bot level.
 
You can make it to where you can only post bot commands in a specific #bot-command channel! It is true, every channel i look in, that's all I see. I would much rather mute the bot spam channel, and read the cool important things being discussed in the channels! I agree with Forgotten, it's not stopping people, so it would be easier if you just make it to where they cant!
 
Hi 4g0tt3nSou1 4g0tt3nSou1 I believe this was covered by

Legend — 07/05/2021
Happy Monday! Reminder to utilize the #bot-commands channel for your !daily and !work rewards. After a week since it’s been implemented, there’s been enough time to explore the use of economy commands and we should move those out of our typical conversation channels.
I was under the impression when I initially read that message that this suggestion was what had been implemented. If it is possible for the bot to be configured in such a way, I would strongly encourage so. It makes sense that what is "suggested" is what is enforced, especially if it's possible to do so automatically.
 
This stuff drove me insane when I was in the eGO Discord so +100 to this suggestion
 
Back
Top