Celebrating 15 Years

1625171375419.png

Celebrating 15 Years - July 1st, 2021

On July 1st, 2006, EdgeGamers opened its front doors to a single Day of Defeat Server; Today, we celebrate EdgeGamer's 15th Birthday with over 9 supported games and 3 supported groups. Thank you to everyone over the past 15 years who made a difference in the community, and to all members who stuck around, let us hope for another 15 years!


Credits:
Art:
@heidi | Writing: Luffy Luffy | Editor: @Jynx
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Check EdgeGamers out on Social Media:

Facebook | Twitter | Instagram |
YouTube​
 
Imagine how many people we have banned, and how many more need to be banned. In the end, we will ban everyone (including ourselves). To many more years of banning (permanently, the only option)

Once MAUL NET comes online, we will have no control, it will be the end.
 
Nice, it's been a while but I'm happy to see the org keep chugging along.
 
I am proud to say that I have been here for 10 of those years. (Humble Brag)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top