- Joined
- Jul 31, 2010
- Messages
- 1,379
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTAV
What server is this happening on?
FiveM reset server
Short description of the bug.
Money Launderer remains on map when you log in off duty
Description of the bug.
Lastnight we had a fantastic party at the VU so I was off duty, when i logged in today I was still off duty, I then went on duty and while driving around I was able to see the money launderer icon on the map
What should be happening instead?
Icon should disappear on job change to police
Describe how to replicate the bug.
1) log out off duty
2) log in
3) Go on Duty
4) find money launderer on map
Extra info?
GTAV
What server is this happening on?
FiveM reset server
Short description of the bug.
Money Launderer remains on map when you log in off duty
Description of the bug.
Lastnight we had a fantastic party at the VU so I was off duty, when i logged in today I was still off duty, I then went on duty and while driving around I was able to see the money launderer icon on the map
What should be happening instead?
Icon should disappear on job change to police
Describe how to replicate the bug.
1) log out off duty
2) log in
3) Go on Duty
4) find money launderer on map
Extra info?




