- Joined
- Nov 23, 2010
- Messages
- 1,957
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CSGO
What server is this happening on?
Jailbreak
Short description of the bug.
When the round begins, vents and/or cells are open immediately.
Description of the bug.
As described above.
They both don't always happen at the same time though.
Sometimes vents are just open, sometimes cells are just open, sometimes they both are.
Maps it happens on:
maybe more. lmk
What should be happening instead?
Should be closed.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Play enough rounds.
Extra info? I'm not sure whether or not this has been reported yet. I tried looking for it, but I couldn't seem to find it.
CSGO
What server is this happening on?
Jailbreak
Short description of the bug.
When the round begins, vents and/or cells are open immediately.
Description of the bug.
As described above.
They both don't always happen at the same time though.
Sometimes vents are just open, sometimes cells are just open, sometimes they both are.
Maps it happens on:
- dojo
- moti
- quake
- minecraft
- alien
maybe more. lmk
What should be happening instead?
Should be closed.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Play enough rounds.
Extra info? I'm not sure whether or not this has been reported yet. I tried looking for it, but I couldn't seem to find it.
Last edited:















