- Joined
- Jul 3, 2019
- Messages
- 504
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA
What server is this happening on?
eGO Fivem 2.0
Short description of the bug.
Job not deleting
Description of the bug.
I created two jobs last night and the person who was doing them said none was left and I said there was still one but when I tried to delete to remake it it said someone was doing it. I didnt think much of it and just made a new job but I just came in the city and the job is still there and still wont let me delete it. Im pretty sure its bugged and is just sitting there when no one can do it.
What should be happening instead?
People should be able to do the job or I should be able to delete it because no one is doing it.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Not sure
Extra info?
GTA
What server is this happening on?
eGO Fivem 2.0
Short description of the bug.
Job not deleting
Description of the bug.
I created two jobs last night and the person who was doing them said none was left and I said there was still one but when I tried to delete to remake it it said someone was doing it. I didnt think much of it and just made a new job but I just came in the city and the job is still there and still wont let me delete it. Im pretty sure its bugged and is just sitting there when no one can do it.
What should be happening instead?
People should be able to do the job or I should be able to delete it because no one is doing it.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Not sure
Extra info?



