GTA - Edgegamers - "=" key conflicts

Ped

Active Member
=(eGO)=
Joined
Oct 6, 2019
Messages
290
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA

What server is this happening on?
Edgegamers

Short description of the bug.
"=" key conflicts

Description of the bug.
When pressing = both the skeleton menu and the cruise control will function

What should be happening instead?
Default keys should be changed for either the skeleton menu or the cruise control functions

Describe how to replicate the bug.
Press = with your settings set to default

Extra info?
 
This is configurable in your FiveM Keybind Settings. You can change this yourself.

Personally, I changed cruise control to "-" and I changed the Toggle Chat Box to F10 (default is L, which is how you lock car doors)
 
I am aware that you can change it, however by default it should not conflict.
 
Back
Top