- Joined
- Sep 2, 2019
- Messages
- 779
What application are you reporting this issue on?
GTA FiveM
What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted
Short description of the bug.
Car coasts when engine is off
Description of the bug.
Noticed at MRPD, burgershot and at the mechanic shop, when I park the car and step away, it begins coasting on it's own. It also did this while I was in it at MRPD and the engine was off. I also took it to the mech shop where it was confirmed there was ZERO damage to the vehicle causing this. Vehicle was at full integrity on all components.
What should be happening instead?
Vehicle should remain stationary when engine is off.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Park car, turn engine off, observe
Extra info? Clip of it happening at auto exotics
https://clips.twitch.tv/ViscousCourageousJamRaccAttack-2_IEjY4EK8GB953p
GTA FiveM
What server is this happening on?
Whitelisted
Short description of the bug.
Car coasts when engine is off
Description of the bug.
Noticed at MRPD, burgershot and at the mechanic shop, when I park the car and step away, it begins coasting on it's own. It also did this while I was in it at MRPD and the engine was off. I also took it to the mech shop where it was confirmed there was ZERO damage to the vehicle causing this. Vehicle was at full integrity on all components.
What should be happening instead?
Vehicle should remain stationary when engine is off.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
Park car, turn engine off, observe
Extra info? Clip of it happening at auto exotics
https://clips.twitch.tv/ViscousCourageousJamRaccAttack-2_IEjY4EK8GB953p

