Enjoy it while I can

=(e)=?Karbine

Rookie
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
38
As a player on ego who spends most of the time playing Pyro with some soldier thrown in occasionally, you can guess that I was waiting with giddy glee and anticipation for all the new changes that were gonna be applied to the class I enjoy playing the most. Ahh the theorys and ideas of what I would get that passed through my mind. "Will I finally get credit for kills when i did 90% damage and then some medic+soldier combo does the final 10%'? "Will my flames spread like the disease the medics could spread on the old TFC"? So the updates came out and after working and playing much too late in the night and the next day I finally have my 3 new weapons. I have to say I was delighted. Finally I am no longer target practice for soldiers and heavys. Oh ya the playing field has been made equal and for the first time playing this game I see soldiers actually back away instead of charging head first with little fear after me. After playing a while I figured I should help my fellow eGo brothers and sister pyros attain there achievments. "Come fellow Pyros" i shouted.. "Let us make haste now and strike fear into the hearts of soldiers who have long taunted us and shot rockets at our feet and killed us with crits while turning a corner". So at the end of the day as I lay in my bed with great contentment and reminiscing of dominations past, I start to doze off when suddenly awakened with a thought... Soldier achievements have not come out yet.
 
I have always been wary of pyro's usually the only time I have problems with them is if 2 or more gang up on me, ambush me from the flanks or come in from above. Now since 2fort has 8 or 9 pyro's on each team its been kinda hairy for the last couple of days.

Good soldiers always adapt and overcome though, you were the only one I had problems with. Also that air blast cant work if you shoot from above the pyro's :)
 
Id just like to say....A soldier is and always will be better than a pyro. Why do you think they gave you the pyro achievements first? Drunken Sailor and I make short work out of pyros daily on the 2forts
 
all classes will and should fear the engineer updates :)

im hoping for awesome new stuff, such as a faster reapairing wrench, faster teleporters, and maybe some kind of new shotgun.
 
heheh very good observation Karbine...

i suck at everything, so i really dont care :P
 
very good observation, I fear for myself if they come out with demoman achievments before engineer... Im thinking scout and heavy will be the next classes.
 
Back
Top