- Joined
- Apr 7, 2020
- Messages
- 44
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
GTA V Whitelisted
Short description of the bug.
Delivery van doesn't spawn.
Description of the bug.
I buy pistols using the business menu in my gun store. When I do this the van that I need to deliver doesn't spawn.
What should be happening instead?
The van should be spawning and I should have to deliver it somewhere to pick the pistols up and bring them to my store.
Screenshots: (This happened more than once)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716129632440549396/871199145858314261/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716129632440549396/871199265123340288/unknown.png
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I believe this is happening because I hit escape after clicking the buy button. In order to replicate this, you would have to hit escape as soon as you buy the pistols.
Extra info?
FiveM
What server is this happening on?
GTA V Whitelisted
Short description of the bug.
Delivery van doesn't spawn.
Description of the bug.
I buy pistols using the business menu in my gun store. When I do this the van that I need to deliver doesn't spawn.
What should be happening instead?
The van should be spawning and I should have to deliver it somewhere to pick the pistols up and bring them to my store.
Screenshots: (This happened more than once)
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716129632440549396/871199145858314261/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/716129632440549396/871199265123340288/unknown.png
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I believe this is happening because I hit escape after clicking the buy button. In order to replicate this, you would have to hit escape as soon as you buy the pistols.
Extra info?