
Alright, this is what I saw in term of price. So for $600 in general, I can have a large tattoo (even if it depends of the tattoo itself and the artist)?i have a fair amountfor payment it all varies on what it is where it is and who is doing it. the most ive spent thus far was $600 for a single session not including the deposit

You're not going to get any general idea for pricing. It all depends on the artist and how long it takes. It does not depend on where it is, at all.Alright, this is what I saw in term of price. So for $600 in general, I can have a large tattoo (even if it depends of the tattoo itself and the artist)?
Do you have a pic of yours if it doesnt bother you ?![]()
Yeah, in fact, the thread was more about showing up your tattoos and, in the same occasion, see how much you paid for. However, thank's for the advices and the precisions broYou're not going to get any general idea for pricing. It all depends on the artist and how long it takes. It does not depend on where it is, at all.
Most artists charge between 100-150$/hour... some charge up to 3-400$/hour for ultra realism. Realistic tattoos can take much longer to do for the same size as a cartoony tattoo because of the details that go into it.
I have A LOT of friends with tattoos and I even have tattoos myself. One buddy has a full sleeve, full colour and it cost him about 800$... the other buddy has a full sleeve, full colour but it was done by an amazing realism tattoo artist and cost him over $3000.
If you want info on this, start reaching out to artists - not gamers online.
This guy charges $1200 for 5 hours. However, that 5 hours is going to be smaller than an artist who does traditional tattoos.
View attachment 6977
)Yeah, I want my next tattoo from him. Hahaha(Btw those tattoos are absolutely insane)
Yeah he looks talented as **** !!Yeah, I want my next tattoo from him. Hahaha
Ayo tell him to move in Paris :3
Damn, they look cool ! Show me one of em bro pleaseYes, I have 7 tattoos, i have 3 hand tattoos 1 of them is a rose on top of my left hand and stay gold on the sides of my hands, the rest are on my arms, I have a heartagram for the band H.I.M, the dr feelgood album cover for motley crue, and then my grand parents initials.
