- Joined
- Dec 24, 2020
- Messages
- 373
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FiveM (GTA V)
What server is this happening on?
EdgegamersWhitelisted FiveM server
Short description of the bug.
When on cop and you use a prop is will place above you, and the actual wheel can break you
Description of the bug.
Go to the prob menu and try to place a prop, once you do that click a prop and it will place above you or in a random direction. And for it breaking you, I know I have had it where I can't get into cars after trying to use a prop. Or after placing and deleting one prop it will sometimes make me not able to.
What should be happening instead?
The prop should place on the floor in the direction your facing it shouldn't cause any issues
Describe how to replicate the bug.
-Click F3
-Police actions
-Props
-Use one of the props
-See error
As for the breaking
-Click F3
-Police menu
-Props
-Use one of the props
-Delete the prop
-See error
Extra info? https://imgur.com/6HFbd9T
FiveM (GTA V)
What server is this happening on?
EdgegamersWhitelisted FiveM server
Short description of the bug.
When on cop and you use a prop is will place above you, and the actual wheel can break you
Description of the bug.
Go to the prob menu and try to place a prop, once you do that click a prop and it will place above you or in a random direction. And for it breaking you, I know I have had it where I can't get into cars after trying to use a prop. Or after placing and deleting one prop it will sometimes make me not able to.
What should be happening instead?
The prop should place on the floor in the direction your facing it shouldn't cause any issues
Describe how to replicate the bug.
-Click F3
-Police actions
-Props
-Use one of the props
-See error
As for the breaking
-Click F3
-Police menu
-Props
-Use one of the props
-Delete the prop
-See error
Extra info? https://imgur.com/6HFbd9T



