- Joined
- Dec 26, 2020
- Messages
- 82
What application are you reporting this issue on?
CS:GO
What server is this happening on?
TTT
Short description of the bug.
Bodies are either invisible or you can't id them
Description of the bug.
Although I'm not getting the bug, many people are reporting that bodies are invisible or they can't id them.
What should be happening instead?
You are supposed to both see the bodies, and be able to id them.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I don't now how you would, but some people just have this issue.
Extra info?
CS:GO
What server is this happening on?
TTT
Short description of the bug.
Bodies are either invisible or you can't id them
Description of the bug.
Although I'm not getting the bug, many people are reporting that bodies are invisible or they can't id them.
What should be happening instead?
You are supposed to both see the bodies, and be able to id them.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
I don't now how you would, but some people just have this issue.
Extra info?






