Delivered GTA - Add Radio Frequencies to PD Rotary Menu

Jimothy Buckerton

01101000 01100101 01101100 01101100 01101111
=(e)=
Joined
May 21, 2020
Messages
136
I have seen some talk about police and EMS using different frequencies, and even though typing /frequency is not that hard to type in, it would be cool if we could add it to the F3 menu. I have noticed that currently for PD, the F3 menu has "car menu" and "vehicle menu", while "car menu" does not do anything. I figured it could be replaced with the radio frequency option.
 
Upvote 15
Hey Jimothy Buckerton Jimothy Buckerton ! Thanks for taking the time to make this suggestion. This is a really neat idea. I think this would also benefit EMS. Is this something others would like to see implemented? This is definitely an avenue we can explore.
 
This is a good recommendation. Jimothy Buckerton Jimothy Buckerton I appreciate you taking this route. This is far more helpful and much more organized than utilizing discord. I hope this works out!
 
Jimothy Buckerton Jimothy Buckerton It's quite apparent that this is something people are interested in.

I will go ahead and bring this up at our next leadership meeting.
Thanks for the suggestion!
 
Jimothy Buckerton Jimothy Buckerton

The leaders loved this suggestion (as you know)! We will be adding this at some point, you can expect this, coming in the future.
~Hope this answers your suggestion!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top