I can't spawn a CH-47 even if I have the tag and applied or something. - The 3x EGO helicopter training server. - No perms to spawn a CH-47

Status
Not open for further replies.

|RYZE|

I made one post
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Messages
7
What application are you reporting this issue on?
I can't spawn a CH-47 even if I have the tag and applied or something.

What server is this happening on?
The 3x EGO helicopter training server.

Short description of the bug.
No perms to spawn a CH-47

Description of the bug.
Whenever I click the GUI to spawn a CH-47, it says "You do not have perms to use this command" or something like that.

What should be happening instead?
I should be able to spawn a chinook.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
If you click on the GUI.

Extra info? None.
 
hey R |RYZE|

I'm sure you may have figured it out already but as long as your status in MAUL is active and shows your E rank you'll have permissions to spawn the CH47 in the server.

keep in mind if you don't login to the forums periodically your status in MAUL will go inactive and you'll lose the permissions to spawn the ch47.

I typically recommend people login once a week to prevent it from happening.

I'm going to go ahead and close this now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top