TF2 2Fort fun

SogeKing

Active Member
Joined
Oct 7, 2007
Messages
386
Oh man 2fort was so crazy tonight. Large_Farva, PurpleNurple, and others decided to change to one class and hang out in the intel room to confuse the other team and mess around. Much hilarity ensued.

Here's the full TF2 demo of what happened tonight. If anyone can convert it to video that would be great.

[ame]http://rapidshare.com/files/124157520/cools.dem.html[/ame]
 
I wasn't there for the whole thing, but I thought it was hilarious when I ran into an intel room full of diguised spys.

I was so glad I was a pyro :P
 
You guys need to work on that. On turbine (before they released it for the community) we all mediced up and ubered up (about 12 of us). Then we figured out which specific people would do the first uber while walking to the base, and which group would do the uber while running.

Basicly I laughed my head off all the way to and back from the flag as I captured it. All the enemies litterally could do nothing. I saw an engineer get excited at the prospect of potential killing, then when he saw the medic chain, he quit and stood there looking at all of us. About 4 others of thier team did the same.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top