- Joined
- Dec 2, 2017
- Messages
- 980
What application are you reporting this issue on?
FIVEM
What server is this happening on?
our main and only fivem server
Short description of the bug.
(problem) I bought vehicle upgrades for my police car when I was later told that they aren't meant to be upgraded.
Description of the bug.
I need all upgrades removed from my 2014 SADPS621 vehicle, First upgrade cost 6250$, second upgrade cost 5200$. Total 11450$
What should be happening instead?
no upgrades on vehicle.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
not a bug
Extra info? https://youtu.be/MMBxyf0OsJg?t=6854 when I upgraded the vehicle.
FIVEM
What server is this happening on?
our main and only fivem server
Short description of the bug.
(problem) I bought vehicle upgrades for my police car when I was later told that they aren't meant to be upgraded.
Description of the bug.
I need all upgrades removed from my 2014 SADPS621 vehicle, First upgrade cost 6250$, second upgrade cost 5200$. Total 11450$
What should be happening instead?
no upgrades on vehicle.
Describe how to replicate the bug.
not a bug
Extra info? https://youtu.be/MMBxyf0OsJg?t=6854 when I upgraded the vehicle.

















