Not a bug Safari Web Browser - The Website - Displays a connection security message.

Ric

The Boys Club
=(eGO)=
Joined
Feb 14, 2009
Messages
12,920
What application are you reporting this issue on?
Safari Web Browser

What server is this happening on?
The Website

Short description of the bug.
Displays a connection security message.

Description of the bug.
Displays a security connection outdated message on my iPhone when visiting the website. It does not always happen.

What should be happening instead?
The website should load without the error.

Describe how to replicate the bug.
I'm not sure. This has happened 3 times and I decided to report it today. I should also mention this only seems to happen when I use my company's WiFi.

Extra info? Will attach a photo.
 
0.png
 
From what I can tell TLS 1.0 and 1.1 are disabled. Not sure how you’re receiving that. It might be a local issue on your end
 
I should also mention this only seems to happen when I use my company's WiFi
I didn’t see this before but that’s the answer. Your company has some kind of proxy or packet inspection that’s breaking the ssl connection
 
Moving this to completed due to inactivity and age. Please re-create a thread if this issue still persists.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top