Not Planned Target Gun Toss

Nekkk

Thread Junky
Joined
Oct 4, 2020
Messages
899
Hello, I would to propose a new version of the current Gun Toss for the Jailbreak server. It would be called Gun Toss (Target) or something like that, and would be added to customize the Gun Toss last request.

So basically, this is how it would work :

There would be a target on the ground, like an archery target for example.
The terrorist chooses or agrees with his opponent for the location of the shot as the basic Gun Toss rule.
The goal would be that whoever throws his deagle and gets closest to the center of the target wins. Of course, players can custom the way they want to play this Gun Toss.
The loser would be slayed or killed by the opponent/CT's. So it depends if we want to keep the cheating possibility as some other LR's.

I have seen this LR on another server before and think it can be set up. Don't know if this could be hard though.
So the cool thing would be that it would refresh and bring more varieties for the Gun Toss in general. And I know that the Gun Toss is LR really much played.
I also have more idea for the Gun Toss last request but I will wait for your feedback about this one ;)
 
Upvote 2
IMHO This should replace gun toss. Get rid of the niche ones that require all this extra stuff. +1
 
Hello, I would to propose a new version of the current Gun Toss for the Jailbreak server. It would be called Gun Toss (Target) or something like that, and would be added to customize the Gun Toss last request.

So basically, this is how it would work :

There would be a target on the ground, like an archery target for example.
The terrorist chooses or agrees with his opponent for the location of the shot as the basic Gun Toss rule.
The goal would be that whoever throws his deagle and gets closest to the center of the target wins. Of course, players can custom the way they want to play this Gun Toss.
The loser would be slayed or killed by the opponent/CT's. So it depends if we want to keep the cheating possibility as some other LR's.

I have seen this LR on another server before and think it can be set up. Don't know if this could be hard though.
So the cool thing would be that it would refresh and bring more varieties for the Gun Toss in general. And I know that the Gun Toss is LR really much played.
I also have more idea for the Gun Toss last request but I will wait for your feedback about this one ;)
I like the idea but I'm pretty sure that Custom can't mess too much with the LR plugin.
I may be wrong though.
 
don't know how hard would it be to get implemented but good idea, dont think replacing it would be good as there is sometime a T customize gun toss to closest or something
 
I like the idea but I'm pretty sure that Custom can't mess too much with the LR plugin.
I may be wrong though.
Yea I remember later time new lr stuff was brought up they said they have 0 plans to add new ones as its just so difficult to work with the lr plugin
 
don't know how hard would it be to get implemented but good idea, dont think replacing it would be good as there is sometime a T customize gun toss to closest or something
That's it. Would be better if we could choose between the classic Gun Toss and this one
 
-1. The genericness of gun toss already effectively allows for this. You can Gun Toss LR, shoot or pick a place on the map, and tell the CTs the rules.

Keeping the specificity of LRs vague is a benefit that allows prisoners to come up with custom modifications such as this one. I don’t think it’s necessary to officially support something like this.
 
-1. The genericness of gun toss already effectively allows for this. You can Gun Toss LR, shoot or pick a place on the map, and tell the CTs the rules.

Keeping the specificity of LRs vague is a benefit that allows prisoners to come up with custom modifications such as this one. I don’t think it’s necessary to officially support something like this.
I think it is necessary because CT's can refuse your custom such as a rocket toss for example. And I agree aswell about the fact that you can pick or define an area to aim for a Gun toss but we can't know who won exactly in certain cases. And that's why bringing this "Target Gun Toss" with something allowing to calculate who's the nearest of the target (idk how it works and if it's possible or really tough to make) would be nice.
 
+1

But unfortunately I can confirm with Blame David Blame David that custom said it’s too difficult to mess with the LR plug-in and they don’t plan on renovating it anytime soon.
 
Sounds cool, anyone who doesn’t make it dies at the end regardless of who misses first.
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top